The latest in ABB’s TRIO range, this new-look three-phase inverter fills a specific niche in the commercial solar market.
Controlling more PV panels than its smaller predecessor, the TRIO-20.0 will offer more flexibility and control to installers who have large installations with varying aspects or orientations. This device has two independent MPPTs and efficiency ratings of up to 98.3%. The very wide input voltage range makes the inverter suitable to installations with reduced string size.
The new look inverter has new features including a special built-in heat sink compartment and front panel display system. The unit is free of electrolytic capacitors, leading to a longer product lifetime.
NOTE: If installing a PV system using TRIO in North America, please verify that the selected PV module is listed for use in 1000Vdc systems in accordance with local electrical codes.
- True three-phase bridge topology for DC/AC output converter
- Transformerless topology
- Each inverter is set on specific grid codes which can be selected in the field
- Detachable wiring box to allow an easy installation
- Wide input range
- ‘Electrolyte-free’ power converter to further increase the life expectancy and long term reliability
- Integrated string combiner with different options of configuration which include DC and AC disconnect switch in compliance with international standards (-S2, -S2F and -S2X versions)
- Natural convection cooling for maximum reliability
- Outdoor enclosure for unrestricted use under any environmental conditions
- Capability to connect external sensors for monitoring environmental conditions
- Availability of auxiliary DC output voltage (24V, 300mA)