KACO blueplanet 4.6 TL1
Small system? Big convenience. Highest yields!
With a line-up of 1-phase, transformerless units, KACO new energy will be inaugurating the new "blueplanet" solar PV inverter series. Newly developed, and, constructed from scratch, the blueplanet TL1 fulfil each and every requirement expected of modern solar PV inverters for use in residential PV systems: they are light and can be installed quickly; all essential technical features are included in the price; reliable operation and yields are guaranteed.
Get the best out of your PV system
A wide voltage range allows for a multitude of string designs. Having 2 MPP trackers, which can each process the whole AC power, system layout is now a breeze. If you want to use your self-generated solar power in your own home, the blueplanet TL1 also come with our Priwatt function for managing self-use.
Installation, commissioning, operation: it’s so easy
With their low weight, these solar PV inverters are almost fun to mount. Using plug-in connectors on the DC and on the AC side, they are also just as quickly connected as they are mounted. Elegant communication, fast commissioning and convenient monitoring is ensured by
- the standard incorporation of RS485, Ethernet and USB
- the integrated data logger with web server
- the clearly laid out, graphical display with intuitive menu navigation
Anything less would be a thing of the past!
Flexible and powerful
- 1 MPP tracker
- Wide MPP range
- Priwatt function for the self-use of solar power
Easy to install
- Straightforward mounting
- Convenient AC and DC cabling thanks to plug-in connectors
- Numerous pre-installed communication interfaces
- Data logger with webserver
- Clearly laid out, graphical display, intuitive menu navigation