KACO blueplanet 5.0 TL3
The blueplanet 5.0 TL3 solar PV inverter come with 2 MPP trackers which can get to grips with all imaginable design configurations of a modular PV generator. Each MPP tracker can process the whole AC output. If you also consider the extremely wide input voltage range from 200 V to 800 V, multiple string configurations become possible.
The DC and AC periphery ensures the quickest cabling thanks to plug-in connectors, and you can easily set parameters using our well-established user-interface. With IP65, the inverters can stand up to the harshest conditions out in the open. Weighing just 30 kg, they can still be carried easily.
If you want to use your self-generated solar power in your own home, the blueplanet 3.0 to 10.0 TL3 also come with our Priwatt function for managing self-consumption.
Does your PV system need to provide feed-in management? An extension module allows performance targets sent by the grid operator via ripple control receiver to be put into action by these inverters themselves; this does away with an intermediate data logger.
- 2 MPP trackers, symmetrical and asymmetrical loading possible
- Wide MPP range
- Priwatt function for the self-consumption of solar power, ready for storage
Easy to install
- Lightweight, compact design
- Convenient AC and DC cabling thanks to plug-in connectors
- Multilingual menu, graphical display
- Data logger with web server
- Numerous, pre-installed communication interfaces