KACO Powador 60.0 TL3
Efficient. Flexible. Future-oriented.
Thanks to their 3 MPP trackers, the Powador 60.0 TL3 inverters give you extreme flexibility in designing single inverter as well as decentralized PV systems.
These Powador inverters come in four versions: M, XL, XL-F and XL-SPD 1+2. The integrated string collector with string fuses and overvoltage protection for the XL version opens up significant cost advantages. Using the XL version, 4 strings can be connected per MPP tracker. This allows for cost-effective, clearly arranged cabling of decentralized PV systems. Additional flexibility is achieved with
- our XL-F version with fuses at the plus and minus DC connections
- our XL-SPD 1+2 version with surge protection devices type 1+2 placed before each MPP tracker
Rising and setting with the sun
Peak efficiency is up to 98%. The units have a very high partial load efficiency as well: at just 5% rated power they operate at 95% efficiency, virtually making use of the first and last sunray.
- Up to 98.0% efficiency
- 3 MPP trackers, symmetrical and asymmetrical loading
- Wide MPP range
- Max. number of strings per inverter: 12
- Cost-saving DC input configuration available
- Country-specific default settings and multilingual menu for easy commissioning
- Graphical display
- Integrated data logger with web server
- USB port
- Kaco Powador 60.0 TL3 Datasheet