The MBI MOSFET battery splitters supply current from the charger or alternator to several batteries. They generate an insignificant voltage drop. All batteries are thus charged at the same time, and therefore will not charge or discharge each other.
Features and performances
- Automatic adjustment to the batteries voltage
- Possible charge of the battery from an alternator
- Voltage drop < 0.4 V at 100 Amp
- Suitable for electronic alternators
- Studer MBI Battery Splitters Datasheet
- Studer Warranty