Studer Sinus-Inverter XTM3500-24
The Xtender is a high-tech device and a key player in the management of an energy system.
The Xtender series is comprised of three groups by power level corresponding to the XTS, XTM and XTH models. Whether configured individually, in parallel, split-phase, or three-phase, these devices allow for complete flexibility with respect to the desired energy system concept. With its sophisticated software, the Xtender can be used in a wide range of applications. The Xtender series products are ideal devices for specific markets that need revolutionary solutions with all types of battery technologies.
Ease of use
The Xtender fulfils the requirements of the majority of applications with its factory settings, which makes it a plug & play device. Energy flows automatically and the auxiliary contacts are configured to provide genset auto-start and alarm functions. The LEDs on the Xtender front panel allow the user to see in a quick glance how the device is working.
5 in 1
The Xtender is a true energy manager, unique and compact, that has 5 main functions. It can be an off-grid inverter, battery charger, current injector, transfer system and provide support to an AC source. With these functions, the available energy can be managed and used in an intelligent and efficient manner.
Features and performances
• True sine wave voltage
• Reliable and silent with any kind of load
• Outstanding overload capabilities
• Smart-Boost function for assistance to the source even with difficult loads
• Automatic reduction of peak loads (power shaving)
• Multi-stage programmable battery charger with PFC (Power Factor Correction)
• Stand-by level adjustable over a large range and from a very low threshold
• Ultra-fast transfer relay
• Control by digital signal processors (DSP)
• High efficiency
• 5-year warranty
- Studer Xtender Series Datasheet
- Studer Warranty